Welcome to DM Hypnotherapy Norwich
Hi I’m David McGee (Cert. Hyp CS, MHS, GHR Reg, CNHC Registered)
I graduated from Chrysalis courses as a fully qualified Professional Hypnotherapist with a Certificate in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills, and I am a Registrant member of The National Hypnotherapy Society. In addition, I have achieved the well-respected status of Registered Hypnotherapist within The General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR) and I am also registered as a complementary healthcare practitioner with The Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
My personal goal is to be able to help people from all walks of life to overcome any personal, emotional and psychological issues, enabling them to make the life changes they desire.
The following list covers some of the issues I work with:
- Sleep Difficulties
- Stress Reduction
- Anxiety and Panic Attacks (including driving test and exam nerves)
- Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD)
- Improving Self-Esteem and Motivation
- Weight Loss (including Hypno-Band Weight Loss System)
- Quit Smoking and other Addictions (including drugs and gambling)
- Fears and Phobias
- Health Problems
- Pain Control
- Improving Learning Experiences
- Improving Athletic Performance
- Enhancing Creativity
- Separation, Loss and Grief
All appointments are completely confidential and conducted in a comfortable, safe and non-judgemental environment. If you would like more information, please call me for a friendly, no-obligation chat. Alternatively, please feel free to email or text.